AGM (F&A) WBSEDCL | Phd Scholar | CMA | CS | CFA
Present Professional Position: Additional General Manager (F&A) WBSEDCL (A State PSU in Power Sector). The Main Power Discom in West Bengal.
- He is AGM(F&A), joined erstwhile WBSEB (now WBSEDCL) in 1995 as a Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) and in 26 years of his career, has served in various capacities in significant assignments
- He has wide experience in Power Plant Accounts, Distribution and Revenue related activities.
- Worked in Internal Audit/CAG Audit, Investment and Fund/Management Activities, Budgetary and Cost Control ,Establishment and Terminal Benefits
- Has immense exposure in Pension & Gratuity Trust Fund related with Investment Management
- Secretarial, Legal, functions of the Income Tax approved Superannuation & Gratuity Trust Funds
- Domestic Commercial Arbitrations and Project related Finance and Accounts Activities.
- Liasioning with Central Government/State Government and REC Ltd about grants/loan relating to Rural Electrification Projects and handling all Finance & accounting activities from DPR stage, to Project Management financial activities to financial closure of the Rural Electrification Projects.
Educational/ Professional Qualification
- PGDPM from NIPM (MBA Equivalent) (Gold Medallist)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- MFA (Master of Financial Analysis) From ICFAI University
- CERTIFICATION IN ADVANCED GST ( ICSI & BSE INSTITUTE), Forensic Audit (ICSI & KPMG India),& Certified CSR Professional from ICSI
- Student Member of the Institute Of Actuaries Of India
- Certification in Financial Markets and behavioural Economics from Yale University, USA
- Certification from Cape Town University: Research for impact
- Certification from ISB(Indian School Of Business) in Financial Markets & Investment Strategy.
- Certified Arbitration Professional from ICAI (All India Topper in January 2021 Exam)
- Pursuing Phd in Management (Part Time) from ICFAI University, Ranchi